Tuesday, July 19, 2016

espadrille wedges

I have been dying to share this post with you.  I wore these shoes when I went to a party in this sweet, little town I wrote about yesterday.  If you didn't see this pictures from that post take a look!  The photos are great if I say so myself. :) Anyways, I went there and I knew the town had a very nautical look/feel.  Straight in my mind I think immediately of Nantucket and what I would wear there.  I'm sure those of you who follow Design Darling or Lemon Stripes have seen a shoe that looks like this one recently.  Actually, you can shop the shoes they wore below and my favorites!



I got these pairs of shoes from T.J. Maxx, their actual store and if you shop at T.J. Maxx you know they have a really varied selection their stores.  They also don't have a lot of options on their website. I am sure if you went to a few stores you would find this pair, but it will take a long time. :(



here are my favorite espadrille wedges:

not a lot of them have the suede tip

photos unavailable 












@lemondesigned










No comments:

Post a Comment